Amongst the tons of problems every individual has, a major chunk belongs to mental disorders. Disorders like panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, bipolar disorder, and personality disorders are just some of the many such problems people are facing, especially in these tough times; plus, do you know what? According to the National Mental Health survey of India 2019-20, one in every five Indians suffers from some form of mental disorder. However, there is no need to stress over this, for you can always avail PinkyMind’s online mental health counselling.
Here are some of the benefits of our online mental health counselling:
- Our counselling and therapy sessions are 100% confidential.
- We only deploy well-trained therapists and counsellors.
- All our counsellors and therapists are genuine mental health advocates, and
- All our counsellors and therapists support you through the thick and thin.
Types of online mental health therapies provided by us:
- Behavioural therapy
- Family therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Integrative approaches
- Multimodal therapy
- Person-centered counselling
- Psychodynamic counselling
- Relationship counselling
How else can we help?
Well, our counselling can help you:
- By giving you a new perspective of your life problems, and so, also helping you find the solutions for the troubles.
- Make it easier for you to stick to your treatment.
- By making you learn ways to talk to other people about your condition.
- Ease stress and anxiety
- By giving you a much-needed heads up in cases of early sings of depression, etc.
Are you still scratching your head and in two minds? Don’t worry; we know how much trusting and online-only brand could reap no actual results at times. But when we say that we might be able to help you get out of the tight spot, we mean it, and hundreds of our previously satisfied clients can testify!
Click here for therapy and here to read more by PinkyMind.
Image credit- Pexels.com