Islam is a religion of faith. It is said that one who believes in tawhid (unity of Allah) is a believer. Many Islamic quotes indicate that patience (sabr) and faith (aqida) in the destiny that Allah has written for each of us is one of the fundamental qualities of a believer.
Some of the best Islamic quotes are obtained from the verses of the Quran. Allah (the Almighty) tests the faith and patience of the believer through difficulties. In the Quran, 67: 2 He said, “Allah is the One who created death and life to test you which one of you is the best in works.”
Beautiful Islamic Quotes about life and spirituality also help in positive mental health. They seek to promote strength and resilience by helping people act in ways that benefit them in life. The psychology of counselling is also based on gratitude as a positive change factor in life.
Beautiful Islamic quotes also tell us how Islam teaches people to be grateful. The concept of gratitude (Shukr) has an inverse relationship with psychological problems such as depression, stress and anxiety.
Quran verses are also received by scholars as a solution to various mental health issues. Mentioned such a beautiful Islamic quote from the book which says: “O Allah, I seek refuge with You from fear and sorrow, weakness and laziness, greed and cowardice, the burden of debt and oppression of men.” It is a popular Dua recommended for anxiety, sadness or depression.
1. “The life of this world is merely the enjoyment of delusion.” Holy Quran
2. “They plan, and Allah (God) plans. Surely, Allah (God) is the best of planners.” Holy Quran
3. “Allah (God) does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear.” Holy Quran
4. “If you give thanks, I will give you more.” Holy Quran
5. “And it is He who created the night and day, and the sun and moon.” Holy Quran
6. “Allah (God) tests us with what we love.” Anonymous
7. “No one can bring you true happiness except Allah (God).” Anonymous
8. “And whoever puts all his trust in Allah (God), then He will suffice him.” Holy Quran
9. “No one will reap except what they sow.” Holy Quran
10. “Indeed, that is My Path – perfectly straight. So follow it and do not follow other ways, for they will lead you away from His Way. This is what He has commanded you, so perhaps you will be conscious of Allah (God).” Holy Quran
11. “Indeed, Allah (God) will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.” Holy Quran
12. “Allah is with the doers of good.” Holy Quran
13. “Allah (God) is with those who have patience.” Holy Quran
14. “And whoever holds firmly to Allah (God) has (indeed) been guided to a straight path.” Holy Quran
15. “Dua (supplication) has the power to turn your dreams into reality.” Anonymous
16. “And He found you lost and guided [you]. And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.” Holy Quran
17. “Call upon Me, I will respond to you.” Holy Quran
I hope you enjoyed these Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter.