Online Counselling, also known as online therapy, e-therapy, e-counselling, cyber-therapy, or tele counselling. The whole idea behind e-counselling is to provide the same degree of service, care, and facilities to support the people suffering. It involves providing mental healthcare support and services over the internet. And if you’re looking for a therapy, then PinkyMind is an incomparable choice because we provide best online counselling there is! Click here to try out the best in class therapy yourself.
Just like physical counselling or real therapy, the online method is equally effective in dealing with the mental problems one faces. Although the two mediums are very similar, e-counselling has tons of benefits of its own. For instance, it is not possible for everyone to travel across cities to their counsellor, for their daily or weekly sessions. However, with the advent of technology, it has become a mere cup of tea for us all!
How does our best online counselling work?
Major tools used in e-therapy are as follows:
- Video conferencing
- Smartphone applications
- Real-time calls, and
Benefits of our online therapy:
- Anonymity- Since e-counselling does not require you to actually go to the counsellor, there is some degree of anonymity, which can be a sign of relief to most people.
- Convenience- Again, e-therapy is the most convenient form of therapy one can undergo. You can receive similar if not better services and care from the professionals. And all this just from the comfort of your couch!
- Accessibility- Since the fact that not all cities and areas have good and reliable professionals is horrifying, e-counselling is the best bet!
- Affordability- Affordability is a major issue when it comes to seeking any therapy. And since there is no actual covering of distance involved with e-counselling, it is pretty cheap, too.
So, what do you think? Honestly, after going through so many advantages and benefits of the therapy, you don’t have to be in two minds. Click here to check out Indian research on depression.
Good online counselling might help you and your partner overcome chronic depression and anxiety. It can help you with your relationship-related issues, for instance, helping you to heal from a recent breakup, helping you build fulfilling relationships, and so much more!
A good session might also give your confidence and self-esteem a much-needed boost. It might also help you manage stress, anxiety, depression, and anger. And most importantly, it might improve your overall health and lifestyle, which can turn your life for the better.
So, here are some things you can expect from our online counselling on Pinkymind:
- A non-judgmental and safe space to talk and share about yourself.
- A deeper understanding of yourself and the world surrounding you.
- A much-needed support through challenging times and situations, and
- Tools and techniques for improving your emotional and mental health.
Here are some of the benefits of Pinkymind online therapy sessions:
- Our online counselling and therapy sessions are 100% confidential.
- We only deploy well-trained therapists and counsellors.
- All our counsellors and therapists are genuine mental health advocates, and
- All our counsellors and therapists support you through thick and thin.