Anxiety is the feeling of excessive worry, fright, and inexplicable unease. When anxiety hits hard, naturally, one experiences both emotional as well as physical sensations. Being worries, anxious, and nervous are all parts of excruciating anxiety. However, with PinkyMInd’s anxiety counselling, your body and mind can get the care which may help you heal and glow!
Shedding some more light over the issue, when stressful emotions become too persistent in a person’s life, their ability to function properly gets adversely affected and it becomes a disorder. And just like all other mental disorders, anxiety takes a severely heavy toll on your mental health. And there is more… it also affects the sufferer’s life in ways which deteriorate and negatively impact their body, over the course.
Common causes of anxiety:
Some of the most common and well-known symptoms of anxiety are mentioned below.
- Trauma- Having lived through a series of traumatic events may pose extreme risk of facing anxiety.
- Childhood sexual abuse- There are lacs of people in India who have faced sexual abuse as children. Such events cause these kinds of disorders.
- Substance abuse- Overuse of alcohol and other kinds of drugs are responsible for numerous other forms of disorders. There abuse also gives birth to excessive anxiety in us humans
- Low self-esteem- Extremely negative perception about oneself at all times also causes one to feel anxious and incomplete.
- Negatively-impacting life events- Series of negative life events in one’s life is also a well-known factor causing anxiety.
Benefits of anxiety counselling:
- A non-judgmental and safe space to talk and share about yourself.
- A deeper understanding of yourself and the world surrounding you.
- A much-needed support through challenging times and situations, and
- Tools and techniques for improving your emotional and mental health.
So, haven’t you made your mind yet? Experience our many modes of anxiety counselling, and let us help you in a way you’d never forget.
Click here for therapy.
Learn more about anxiety here.